UCLA Global Cities Scholarship
The International Education Office is pleased to offer ten scholarship awards in the amount of $2,000 each to students participating in the UCLA Global Cities program (Milan or Barcelona) during the summer. These awards are designed for students who want to engage with their program, document their experience abroad and help promote the program upon return to UCLA. Priority will be given to financial aid recipients at UCLA, but all program participants are eligible.
- Supplemental Questions
- Which country have you selected for your Global Cities program?
- Describe your future academic and/or career goals and explain how your study abroad program will help you achieve these goals.
- Recipients of the Global Cities Scholarship will serve as Student Ambassadors and will assist IEO in promoting the program to other UCLA students.
- Are you willing to commit about 15 service-hours during the fall/winter quarters?
- How would you like to assist? (you can select more than one option)
- How are you uniquely qualified to reach a broad range of students who might consider participating in Study Abroad in the future?