UCEAP First Generation Scholarship
The UCEAP First Generation Scholarship was established in 2018. For Winter/Spring 2021, this scholarship will provide one $2,000 award for a first-generation college student participating on a UCEAP program! For the Summer/Fall cycle, applicants are also considered for the UCLA Kimura Airfare Grant which covers $900 of studentâ€™s airfare. The Kimura Airfair grant is the result of a generous donation from UCLA alumni Stephanie and Mark Kimura. Recipients of this grant will have a small service commitment.
- Supplemental Questions
- What term will you be studying abroad?
- Which UCEAP program have you selected? Please enter the official name of the program. (NOTE: Travel Study program participants are not eligible for this scholarship).
- Prior Study Abroad Experience:
- Have you previously studied abroad?
- If so, where, when and for how long? (If no, please enter N/A)
- How has your experience as a first-generation college student shaped the academic and professional goals you mentioned in your Personal Statement?
- How do you expect studying abroad will influence your professional and personal goals?