UCLA Division of Undergraduate Education Adopt-a-Bruin Scholarship
UCLA is pleased to announce the Adopt-a-Bruin Scholarship in the UCLA College of Letters and Science for full-time UCLA entering undergraduate freshmen or transfer students with minimum 3.5 GPA in high school or community college. Student must be a California resident planning to study at least two years at UCLA, must demonstrate a record of community service and show financial need via the FAFSA.
- Up to $5,000; not renewable; notification by August 31
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you enrolling in the UCLA College of Letters and Science?
- Have you filed the FAFSA?
- Are you enrolling full-time at UCLA as an entering freshman or transfer junior?
- Did you achieve a minimum cumulative high school or community college GPA of 3.5 (weighted or unweighted)?
- Do you plan to study at UCLA for at least two years?
- Are you a California resident?
- Do you have a record of community service?
- Write an essay that focuses on your intended major at UCLA -- how have your experiences (service/travel/study) shaped your goals?
- Please upload official or unofficial copies of all your high school transcripts (if you are an entering freshman) or of all your community college transcripts (if you are entering as a transfer junior).
- LETTER OF REFERENCE: Please provide the name and email address of someone who will provide a letter of reference. A link to upload the letter will issue to the email address provided (so be sure to enter the email address precisely).
- Show 5 more