The Financial Aid and Scholarships General Application is open year round. However, priority consideration for 2022-23 academic year awards is given to students who submit their general application the preceding March 19-June 30.
Each year, a new application cycle will begin after freshman admissions decisions in mid-late March. Beginning in March 2022, we now have the ability to retain your responses to most questions for upcoming cycles.
To apply for scholarships:
- Registered UCLA students may login via the “SIGN IN” button below, using your MyUCLA login credentials.
- Complete the general application questions and submit. [Additional information available in the UCLA student information system will also be automatically included in the scholarship profile to increase your opportunities. Click on the “APPLICANT RECORD” button in the lower left, to review this information.]
- If presented with additional questions that are needed to match your profile with various scholarships: Submit your general application, and then proceed to answer these supplemental questions, if you wish to be considered for these scholarships.
- Submit your application by the posted scholarship application deadline!! All deadlines are 11:59 PM Pacific time of the date noted.
- If you are awarded a scholarship, you will receive a notification via your UCLA email within 3 business days.
- If you are awarded a scholarship that requires post-acceptance materials, especially a donor thank you, please respond within two weeks.
UCLA strongly enforces a fair and equitable scholarship review process. Any applicant or family member who attempts to influence the review process will be removed from consideration for that scholarship. Applicants should always contact financial aid with any questions about their financial aid, an awarding opportunity, or the application.
Please check the UCLA scholarship portal frequently. Scholarship opportunities are updated and added regularly, and may require you to supply additional information to be considered for them.