The Financial Aid and Scholarships Undergraduate Scholarships Application is open year round. However, priority consideration for fall scholarships is given to students who submit their general application by June 30, so we can make award offers prior to the beginning of each academic year.
To apply for scholarships:
- A new cycle will begin after freshman admissions decisions each year (late March). Any prior responses will be archived, to begin each cycle with a blank application ready for your responses tailored to the upcoming year. (Please save your application materials offline to reuse any responses. We cannot retrieve prior applications for you. Bonus-Saving scholarship materials in your private files will allow you to apply to outside awards more easily!)
- Registered UCLA undergraduates may sign in via the button below, using your MyUCLA login credentials.
- Complete the general application questions and submit. [Additional information available in the UCLA student information system will also be automatically included in the scholarship profile to increase your opportunities.]
- If presented with additional questions that are needed to match your profile with various scholarships, please answer them if you wish to be considered for these scholarships.
- Submit your application by the posted scholarship application deadline!!
- If you are awarded a scholarship you will receive a notification via your UCLA email within 3 business days.
UCLA strongly enforces a fair and equitable scholarship review process. Any applicant or family member who attempts to influence the review process will be removed from consideration for that scholarship. Applicants should always contact financial aid with any questions about a scholarship or application.
Please check the undergraduate scholarship portal frequently. Scholarship opportunities are updated and added regularly, and may require you to supply additional information to be considered for them.