UCLA Travel Study Scholarship
The UCLA Travel Study Scholarships are designed for students who want to engage with their program and highlight their experience abroad to others through content creation and on campus service hours. Finalists will be called for an interview. Make sure your resume is uploaded in the general application. (Note: UCEAP is not Summer Travel Study; these are two different program types.)
Please visit the UCLA Travel Study website for more details on eligibility.
- Supplemental Questions
- Which Travel Study Program are you enrolled in? (please note only confirmed students who have paid the deposit will be considered for this scholarship)
- Provide your Travel Study Registration Number (this number is in the confirmation email you received upon submitting your online application).
- Do you plan to apply for Financial Aid?
- Are you applying to any other scholarship? If so, which ones?
- Describe your future academic and/or career goals and explain how your study abroad program will help you achieve these goals.
- What’s the most interesting thing about you that we wouldn’t learn from your resume alone?
- How are you uniquely qualified to reach a broad range of students who might consider participating in Study Abroad in the future?
- Please provide up to 3 links to your relevant supplemental materials for content review (e.g. social media accounts, videos, blog, photos, websites, etc) that you think demonstrate your ability to satisfy the responsibilities of this position. Please note: If you are planning on providing photos, please set up a Flickr account and include the link here; videos can link to shared Dropbox/Box files, Youtube, Vimeo, etc.
- Show 3 more