External Opportunities

These scholarships are outside of UCLA. If you receive a scholarship from an outside donor, make sure you follow these 3 simple steps:

  1. Request that outside scholarship checks are made payable to UC Regents
  2. Give your donor your 9 digit UCLA identification number (UID) and ask them to include it with your award
  3. Have the donor include a letter explaining the award terms when the scholarship check is sent to UCLA
  4. Make sure to report any outside scholarships on your Financial Aid Notification (FAN) or contact the Financial Aid and Scholarships office to report the award

Please mail scholarship checks to:

Payment Solutions & Compliance Office
University of California Los Angeles
Box 957089, 1125 Murphy Hall
405 Hilgard Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90095-7089

Opportunities Table
Award Name Actions
$5,000.00 Ebell/Flint Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
The Ebell/Flint Scholarship is open to male and female undergraduate students of any major who attend private or public colleges or universities....
The Ebell/Flint Scholarship is open to male and female undergraduate...
  • Deadline: Ended
  • Award: $5,000.00