The Mudie-Glaser Scholarship is designed for UCLA students from any academic background who wish to gain first-hand knowledge of Israel and its citizens and to share their experience with others upon return to UCLA. It will provide funding for UCLA students who study abroad on any of UCEAP’s programs at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem in Israel.This scholarship is made possible by a generous gift from Patricia Glaser and Samuel Mudie, who wish to encourage students of diverse backgrounds to study abroad in Israel.
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you confirmed your registration into your chosen study abroad program?
- What term will you be studying abroad?
- Have you taken (or are you planning to take) a course that qualifies for the UCLA Minor in Israel Studies? If yes, please list the course, term of completion, and instructor.
- Please list your proposed study abroad coursework (to the best of your knowledge at this time). Have you spoken to your academic advisors about how your study abroad coursework may/may not fulfill my UCLA degree requirements?
- Why do you want to study abroad in Israel? Please consider academic, career, and personal objectives.
- How have you prepared or how will you prepare for your study abroad in Israel? (coursework, language prep, personal experiences or skills) You are invited to include any additional information you feel is pertinent.
- How will you use your study abroad experience to enhance your leadership aspirations?
- LETTER OF REFERENCE: Please provide the name and e-mail of a UCLA faculty member who has taught one or more of your academic courses and who will provide a letter of reference.
- Show 3 more