UCLA Travel Study Scholarship
The UCLA Travel Study Scholarship is designed for students who want to engage with their program and highlight their experience abroad to others through content creation and on campus service hours. Finalists will be called for an interview. Make sure your resume is uploaded in the general application. (Note: UCEAP participants are not eligible for this scholarships. UCEAP and UCLA Travel Study are two different programs). See Eligibility Criteria.
- Supplemental Questions
- Which Travel Study Program are you enrolled in? (Please note: only confirmed students who have paid the deposit will be considered for this scholarship. UCEAP participants are not eligible)
- Please provide your Travel Study Registration Number (this number is in the confirmation email you received upon submitting your online application).
- Explain how your study abroad program will help you achieve the academic and career goals you mentioned in your Personal Statement.
- Travel Study program ambassadors will be successful at the following: social media and digital content creation, public speaking and event outreach, networking with diverse populations, working independently, and demonstrate creativity. Please describe your past experience engaging in similar tasks and how you are uniquely qualified to be a Travel Study Ambassador.
- Please provide up to 3 links to your supplemental materials for content review (e.g. social media accounts, videos, blog, photos, websites, etc) that you think demonstrate your ability to satisfy the responsibilities of this position. If you are planning on providing photos, please set up a Flickr account and include the link here; videos can be linked to shared Dropbox/Box files, Youtube, Vimeo, etc. You can submit screenshots or Word document via Dropbox. (Please note that the scholarship committee must be able to access the links you are providing. Locked/private accounts will not be considered).