Harry C. Sigman Scholarship
The Harry C. Sigman Scholarship is made possible by a generous endowment gift from Harry C. Sigman to encourage students to study in Israel. The scholarship is designed for UCLA students from any academic background who wish to gain first-hand knowledge of Israel and its people, and to share their experience with others upon return to UCLA. This scholarship is offered by the UCLA Y&S Nazarian Center for Israel Studies, a constituent of the UCLA International Institute.
- Harry C. Sigman
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you confirmed your registration into your chosen study abroad program?
- What term will you be studying abroad?
- Why do you want to study abroad in Israel? Please consider academic, career, and personal objectives and include any additional information you feel is pertinent.
- Please list your proposed study abroad coursework (to the best of your knowledge at this time).
- If you have traveled abroad before, please briefly describe your experience. If you do not have previous international experience, please indicate "not applicable".
- LETTER OF REFERENCE: Please provide the name and e-mail of a UCLA faculty member who has taught one or more of your academic courses and who will provide a letter of reference.
- Show 1 more