Gertrude Pomish Scholarship
The Gertrude Pomish Scholarship awards entering first-year students with a minimum 3.5 cumulative weighted or unweighted high-school GPA. Preference goes to students who actively participate in, and demonstrate, a strong record of community service. The award requires financial need.
- Amount Varies -- minimum $2,000; not renewable
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you filed the FAFSA?
- Write an essay that details your record of community service. How will this scholarship help you achieve your goals?
- LETTER OF REFERENCE: Provide the name and email address of an instructor, counselor or administrator. Your recommender will automatically receive a link prompting them to upload the recommendation to the Academic Works website.
- Please upload a copy (PDF preferred) of your high-school transcript.