UCLA Faculty Women's Club Endowed Scholarship
The UCLA Faculty Women’s Club Scholarship was established in 1970 by the UCLA Faculty Women’s Club to support achievement scholarships and fellowships at UCLA on the basis of merit and/or need. The application cycle takes place each spring for the following academic year and is open to those who meet all the following requirements:
- Continuing students of any gender
- G.P.A. of 3.5 or above
- Will be juniors or seniors in the following academic year.
- Has completed at least one full year of enrollment at UCLA
The UCLA Faculty Women’s Club is committed to selecting students that meet one or more of the following criteria, so please address these points in your response to the additional application questions.
- The student has demonstrated high academic standing while undertaking a vigorous course load.
- Recognizes that each student’s journey is different and appreciates the different paths taken to reach personal goals.
- The applicant has a clear focus and passion about their educational and professional goals.
To increase your chances of moving on to the interview round of the scholarship selection process, we strongly encourage you to complete the following optional questions on the general application:
- Community Service and Extracurricular Activities
Top candidates must be available for an in-person or virtual interview in April 2021. (Date TBD)
NOTE: Scholarship recipients are required to:
- Be enrolled full-time (12 units) in each quarter of the following academic year
- Attend a scholarship dinner in February, honoring all the award winners
If you are a spouse or direct descendant of a current or retired UCLA faculty or staff, we encourage you to also complete the Sonya “Sonny” & Adrian Harris Faculty Women’s Club Legacy Scholarship Fund application.