Draine Family Foundation Endowment at UCLA
The Draine Family Foundation Endowment at UCLA for graduates of North Hollywood High School entering the UCLA College of Letters and Science was established in 2000. Preference will be given to graduates of North Hollywood High School with a minimum 3.0 GPA and demonstrated financial need.
- $1,000 to $2,500
- Supplemental Questions
- Did you attend North Hollywood High School?
- Describe two leadership roles you held, whether at North Hollywood High School or in your community. How did those roles contribute to the development of your own leadership style and potential? How do you plan to continue your commitment to both leadership and academic excellence at UCLA?
- Please upload an official or unofficial copy of your high school transcript.
- Have you filed the FAFSA?
- LETTER OF REFERENCE: Please provide the name and email of an instructor, counselor or administrator who will provide a letter of reference on your behalf. Be sure to obtain permission from your recommender before submitting their name and email address. Your recommender will automatically receive a link prompting them to upload the recommendation via the UCLA Scholarship Portal. It is critical that the recommender meet the deadline or the portal will close and your application will be considered incomplete. NOTE: IF YOU ENCOUNTER DIFFICULTIES SECURING A LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION DUE TO THE PANDEMIC, please contact Mac Harris (Student Affairs Officer for the UCLA Scholarship Resource Center) at firstname.lastname@example.org.