UCLA Global Cities Scholarship
The International Education Office is pleased to offer the UCLA Global Cities Scholarship to students participating in the Global Cities program in Milan, Barcelona or Amsterdam, who want to engage with their program, document their experience abroad and help promote the program upon return to UCLA. Priority will be given to financial aid recipients at UCLA, but all program participants are eligible. See Eligibility Criteria.
Note: IEO strives to provide scholarship funds broadly to assist the maximum number of applicants. As such, multiple awards per applicant are unlikely.
- Supplemental Questions
- Which Global Cities location have you selected for your summer study abroad program?
- Explain how your study abroad program will help you achieve your academic and career goals. Please give two specific examples. (Max. 300 words)
- Recipients of the Global Cities Scholarship will serve as Student Ambassadors and will help promote the program to other UCLA students.
- Are you willing to commit 15 service-hours during fall/winter quarters?
- Which of the following options are of interest to you? (you can select more than one option)
- Global Cities Ambassadors will be successful at the following: social media and digital content creation, public speaking and event outreach, networking with diverse populations, working independently, and demonstrating creativity. Please describe your past experience engaging in similar tasks and how you are uniquely qualified to be a Global Cities program Student Ambassador. (Max. 300 words)