Heather L. Kase Endowed Scholarship
The Heather L Kase Endowed Scholarship for full-time undergraduate students, with preference to those of the Jewish faith who maintain a 3.0 minimum GPA, demonstrate academic potential or excellence and financial need as determined by UCLA’s Financial Aid Office, was established in 2000.
- Approximately $2000 -- not renewable; notification by July 31
- Supplemental Questions
- Academic Research
- Do you plan to enroll in a PhD program in the future?
- Do you plan to publish academic research in the future?
- Have you ever published academic research or presented it at a conference?
- If you have published or presented academic research, please describe the experience briefly.
- What are your academic and future goals and how would this scholarship help you achieve them?
- Please upload an official or unofficial UCLA transcript and/or official or unofficial transcripts for all colleges or universities that you have attended.
- LETTER OF REFERENCE: Please provide the name and email of an instructor, counselor or administrator who will provide a letter of reference on your behalf. Be sure to obtain permission from your recommender before submitting their name and email address. Your recommender will automatically receive a link prompting them to upload the recommendation via the UCLA Scholarship Portal. It is critical that the recommender meet the deadline or the portal will close and your application will be considered incomplete. NOTE: IF YOU ENCOUNTER DIFFICULTIES SECURING A LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION DUE TO THE PANDEMIC, please contact Mac Harris (Student Affairs Officer for the UCLA Scholarship Resource Center) at email@example.com.