Louis Levy Endowed Scholarship Fund
The Louis and Nell Levy Endowed Scholarship Fund for undergraduate students with a major in the UCLA College, with preference to those who demonstrate financial need, have a minimum cumulative 2.5 GPA, and have graduated from a California public high school, was established in 1998 to provide one or more scholarship awards each year.
- $1,000 -- not renewable; notification by July 31
- Supplemental Questions
- Did you graduate from a California public high school?
- How have your UCLA experiences and extracurricular activities influenced your career goals? How would this scholarship enhance your UCLA experience and extracurricular activities to help you achieve those goals?
- Have you filed the FAFSA?
- LETTER OF REFERENCE: Please provide the name and email of an instructor, counselor or administrator who will provide a letter of reference on your behalf. Be sure to obtain permission from your recommender before submitting their name and email address. Your recommender will automatically receive a link prompting them to upload the recommendation via the UCLA Scholarship Portal. It is critical that the recommender meet the deadline or the portal will close and your application will be considered incomplete. NOTE: IF YOU ENCOUNTER DIFFICULTIES SECURING A LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION DUE TO THE PANDEMIC, please contact Mac Harris (Student Affairs Officer for the UCLA Scholarship Resource Center) at email@example.com.