Bess F. Raab Scholarship
The Bess F. Raab Scholarship was established for continuing UCLA College students with demonstrated financial need and evidence of participation in at least one extracurricular activity at UCLA or in the community. Preference will be given to applicants with a minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA.
- Varies; not renewable -- notification by July 31
- Supplemental Questions
- Extracurricular Involvement
- Are you currently involved in at least one extracurricular activity in the greater Los Angeles community and/or at UCLA?
- If yes, please list the activity or activities along with your position
- How have your community and extracurricular activities influenced your interests? How will this scholarship help you achieve your goals?
- Have you filed the FAFSA?
- LETTER OF REFERENCE: Please provide the name and email of a UCLA instructor, counselor or administrator who will provide a letter of reference on your behalf. Your recommender will automatically receive a link prompting them to upload the recommendation via the UCLA Scholarship Portal. It is critical that the recommender meet the deadline or the portal will close and your application will be considered incomplete. NOTE: IF YOU ENCOUNTER DIFFICULTIES SECURING A LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION DUE TO THE PANDEMIC, please contact Mac Harris (Student Affairs Officer for the UCLA Scholarship Resource Center) at email@example.com.