Jo-Belle Wolf Scholarship
The Jo-Belle Wolf Scholarship provides scholarships in any field within the UCLA College for female students born in the United States who have demonstrated financial need and a minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA. The student must be enrolled full-time.
- Answer additional scholarship question(s).
- Provide a letter of recommendation from a UCLA or community college faculty member, instructor, counselor or administrator.
- Amount Varies -- not renewable; notification by July 31
- Supplemental Questions
- What are your current academic activities, plans and goals? How would this scholarship help you academically?
- Please upload official or unofficial copies of all your college transcripts.
- Have you filed the FAFSA?
- LETTER OF REFERENCE: Please provide the name and email of an instructor, counselor or administrator who will provide a letter of reference on your behalf. Be sure to obtain permission from your recommender before submitting their name and email address. Your recommender will automatically receive a link prompting them to upload the recommendation via the UCLA Scholarship Portal. It is critical that the recommender meet the deadline or the portal will close and your application will be considered incomplete. NOTE: IF YOU ENCOUNTER DIFFICULTIES SECURING A LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION DUE TO THE PANDEMIC, please contact Mac Harris (Student Affairs Officer for the UCLA Scholarship Resource Center) at firstname.lastname@example.org.