Rancho Park Rotary Club Scholarship Fund
The Rancho Park Rotary Club Scholarship Fund was established in 2001 for UCLA College undergraduates who carry a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA and demonstrate financial need, with preference to students of Iranian/Persian descent who will be entering their senior year in the upcoming academic year.
- The student must demonstrate financial need.
- The student should have a grade point average of 3.0 or above.
- Preference will be given to students of Iranian/Persian descent.
- Preference will be given to fourth year students.
- Preference will be given to those students who have participated in community service.
- Minimum $1,000; not renewable -- notification by July 31
- Supplemental Questions
- Community Service
- Are you currently involved in, or during your time at UCLA have you been involved in, at least one community service activity?
- If you are involved in community service, or have been, please briefly describe your role(s) and the timeline(s) of your involvement.
- Senior Status
- Are you entering your senior year at UCLA in the upcoming academic year?
- Do you expect this next academic year to be your final undergraduate academic year at UCLA?
- Write an essay that details your record of community service. How would this scholarship help you enhance that record and achieve your future goals?
- Please upload a current resume with a 150-word bio that focuses on your community service record and includes a brief statement of current career goals.
- Have you filed the FAFSA or Dream Act Application?
- LETTER OF REFERENCE: Please provide the name and email of an instructor, counselor or administrator who will provide a letter of reference on your behalf. Be sure to obtain permission from your recommender before submitting their name and email address. Your recommender will automatically receive a link prompting them to upload the recommendation via the UCLA Scholarship Portal. It is critical that the recommender meet the deadline or the portal will close and your application will be considered incomplete. NOTE: IF YOU ENCOUNTER DIFFICULTIES SECURING A LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION DUE TO THE PANDEMIC, please contact Mac Harris (Student Affairs Officer for the UCLA Scholarship Resource Center) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Show 1 more