Ola Zuckerman '39 Scholarship
The Ola Zuckerman ’39 Scholarship with preference to first-generation college students who are entering freshmen was established in 1964 by the Edward K. Zuckerman Foundation in honor of his wife Ola Zuckerman. Applicants must demonstrate financial need and a minimum cumulative GPA (weighted or unweighted) of 3.50.
- Answer additional scholarship question(s).
- Provide a transcript either official or unofficial.
- Provide a letter of recommendation from a school instructor, counselor, or administrator.
- Minimum $1,200 -- not renewable; notification by August 31
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you enrolling full-time at UCLA as an entering freshman?
- First Generation College Student Status
- Are you a first generation college student?
- Please briefly explain why you qualify as a first-generation college student.
- Have you filed the FAFSA or Dream Act Application?
- What are your current academic activities, plans and goals? How would this scholarship help you academically?
- Please upload an official or unofficial copy of your high school transcript.
- LETTER OF REFERENCE: Please provide the name and email of an instructor, counselor or administrator who will provide a letter of reference on your behalf. Be sure to obtain permission from your recommender before submitting their name and email address. Your recommender will automatically receive a link prompting them to upload the recommendation via the UCLA Scholarship Portal. It is critical that the recommender meet the deadline or the portal will close and your application will be considered incomplete. NOTE: IF YOU ENCOUNTER DIFFICULTIES SECURING A LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION DUE TO THE PANDEMIC, please contact Mac Harris (Student Affairs Officer for the UCLA Scholarship Resource Center) at email@example.com.
- Show 1 more