European Undergraduate Study Abroad Scholarship
The European Undergraduate Study Abroad Scholarship was established in 2017 and made possible by a generous gift from Mr. Jonathan Fragodt’91. This scholarship was created to support study abroad in Europe (with the exception of the United Kingdom). Students attending a program in the UK should apply to the UK Undergraduate Study Abroad Scholarship.
Note: IEO strives to provide scholarship funds broadly to assist the maximum number of applicants. As such, multiple awards per applicant are unlikely.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please select your study abroad program/term:
- Which country in Europe will you be going for your study abroad program?
- Explain how your study abroad program will help you achieve your academic and/or career goals. Give two specific examples. (Max. 250 words)
- Please share an example(s) of a time in which you demonstrated open-mindedness, resilience or resourcefulness, and how that has prepared you to be successful while studying abroad. (Max. 300 words)
- Have you had previous study/travel abroad experience?
- If you have traveled abroad before, please list the countries you have visited and the duration of your trip(s). If you have never traveled abroad, please enter N/A.
- Show 1 more