UCLA Kimura Airfare Scholarship
The UCLA Kimura Airfare Scholarship was established in 2019 by donation from Stephanie and Mark Kimura. This scholarship supports first-generation UCLA students who partake in the UC Education Abroad Program (UCEAP) to study abroad in a university or college setting (rather than travel or internship programs). Preference shall be given to students who can demonstrate financial need and who will study abroad for three to twelve months.
- Supplemental Questions
- What term will you be studying abroad?
- What is the duration of your program?
- Which UCEAP program have you selected? Please enter the official name of the program. (NOTE: UCLA Travel Study program participants are not eligible for this scholarship).
- Prior Study Abroad Experience:
- Have you previously studied abroad?
- If so, where, when and for how long? (If no, please enter N/A)
- How has your experience as a first-generation college student shaped your academic and professional goals? (Max. 300 words)