Dina & Noah Brumfield Scholarship
The Dina & Noah Brumfield Scholarship was established in 2016 to provide multi-year undergraduate scholarships to transfer students who have demonstrated need as determined by Financial Aid and Scholarships. Along with strong academic performance, a student’s work/internships, extracurricular, and leadership activities will be considered when determining the recipients.
- Students will be eligible to receive the scholarship for two years.
- Students must maintain satisfactory academic progress to retain the scholarship.
Preference shall be given to students taking into account the following criteria, none of which is individually determined, when awarding the Dina & Noah Brumfield Scholarship:
- Those who are first generation students;
- Those who have a challenging background (e.g. caring for or working to support family;
- Other unique background that may have prevented the student from taking full advantage of academic or extracurricular opportunities);
- Those who demonstrate maturity and well-rounded interests;
- Those with an economic need (not limited to those who are low income).