H. Pike Oliver Scholarship in Public Affairs
The H. Pike Oliver Scholarship in Public Affairs will support underrepresented students with an interest in addressing complex cross disciplinary issues related to urban and regional development.
- Must be a current Public Affairs major. Continuing and incoming Transfer Students are eligible to apply.
- Demonstrate financial need based on FAFSA and UCLA Financial Aid Office
- Transfer, CA Dream Act, and Visa students are eligible.
- up to $2,000
- Supplemental Questions
- Please indicate which Luskin undergraduate program you are pursuing
- Indicate your intended degree candidacy term (i.e. the quarter you plan to complete all degree requirements).
- a. Select your intended degree candidacy term.
- b. If you selected “Other” write your intended degree candidacy term in the space below.
- Tell us how previous Public Affairs coursework, professional and community experiences, intellectual interests, and/or personal experiences have helped prepare you to address issues related to urban and regional development. (Your response should be 300-500 words)