Taiwan Studies Undergraduate Summer Research Fellowship
The Asia Pacific Center offers summer stipends (up to $5,000) to UCLA undergraduate students to pursue an individual research project related to Taiwan studies. Students must have a faculty mentor and may conduct research either as part of their degree program or as an independent study. They will be required to submit a final paper or project report.
Application materials include:
- proposal of 2–3 pages in length;
- unofficial UCLA transcript (minimum GPA of 3.0 required);
- one letter of recommendation from your faculty mentor
- Up to $5,000
- Supplemental Questions
- Project Name
- Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Detailed Budget
- Total Amount Requested
- List of all other grants, fellowships, and funding applied for this purpose
- Other funding already secured for this purpose
- LETTER OF REFERENCE: Please provide the name and e-mail of a UCLA faculty member who has taught one or more of your academic courses.
- Show 3 more