Transfer Student Scholarship
The Transfer Student Scholarship is brought to you by the UCLA Transfer Student Center, and the generous donations of Transfer Alumni and Transfer Allies. There will be eight $2000 scholarships this year (1-2 open exclusively to Non-Traditional Transfer Students age 25+)! All applications will be reviewed by the Transfer Alumni Scholarship Review Board, and recipients will be notified towards the end of winter quarter with scholarships being distributed during spring quarter.
In order to be eligible students must meet the following required criteria. (required):
- Enrolled as a full time UCLA transfer (all current transfers are eligible)
- Demonstrate financial need as determined by Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Good Academic Standing (GPA = 2.0 or greater)
- Include a submission in one of the four mediums (writing, art, audio or video) and/or
- Include a written description for any non-written art-work
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.