Ebell/Flint Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
The Ebell of Los Angeles Scholarship Committee awards scholarships to students attending Los Angeles County colleges and universities. Scholarships range from $3,000 to $5,000/year for up to three years or graduation, whichever comes first.
Applications for 2023 will be accepted until April 3, 2023. Our scholarship pool was expanded last year to include both US citizens and permanent residents (i.e., green card holders). To be considered, applicants must:
1. Be either a US citizen or a permanent resident with a green card;
2. Be currently enrolled in and attending an accredited two or four-year public or private college or university in Los Angeles County. The earliest students can apply is during their freshman year;
3. Have a cumulative GPA of 3.25 or higher;
4. Be enrolled full-time at the time of application; and
5. Have continuously resided in Los Angeles County for at least 366 days prior to the date of application.
Applications must be completed by April 3, 2023, including a personal statement, financial forms, three letters of recommendation and official college transcripts. The application, scholarship terms, and FAQs are available online at: Ebellofla.org – click on the Scholarship tab to learn more and apply..
- up to $5000