UCLA College Continuing Student Scholarship Program
The UCLA College Continuing Student Scholarship Program for continuing undergraduate students with a major in the UCLA College who demonstrate financial need and carry a minimum cumulative 2.5 GPA, was established in 2022 to provide multiple scholarship awards each year. Awardees must be enrolled full-time.
- Answer additional scholarship question(s).
- Provide a letter of recommendation from a UCLA faculty member, instructor, counselor or administrator.
- Amount Varies -- not renewable; notification by July 31
- Supplemental Questions
- Did you graduate from a California public high school?
- Were you born in the United States?
- Extracurricular Involvement
- Are you currently involved in at least one extracurricular activity in the greater Los Angeles community and/or at UCLA?
- If yes, please list the activity or activities along with your position
- How have your community and extracurricular activities influenced your interests? How would this scholarship enhance your UCLA experience and extracurricular activities, and help you achieve your goals? OR What are your current academic activities, plans and goals? How would this scholarship help you achieve your academic goals?
- LETTER OF REFERENCE: Please provide the name and email of a UCLA instructor, counselor or administrator who will provide a letter of reference on your behalf. Your recommender will automatically receive a link prompting them to upload the recommendation via the UCLA Scholarship Portal. It is critical that the recommender meet the deadline or the portal will close and your application will be considered incomplete. NOTE: IF YOU ENCOUNTER DIFFICULTIES SECURING A LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION DUE TO THE PANDEMIC, please contact Mac Harris (Student Affairs Officer for the UCLA Scholarship Resource Center) at firstname.lastname@example.org.