The Mudie-Glaser Scholarship is designed for UCLA students from any academic background who wish to gain first-hand knowledge of Israel and its citizens and to share their experience with others upon return to UCLA. It will provide funding for UCLA students who study abroad on any of UCEAP’s programs at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem in Israel. This scholarship is made possible by a generous gift from Patricia Glaser and Samuel Mudie, who wish to encourage students of diverse backgrounds to study abroad in Israel. See Eligibility Criteria.
- Up to $4,000
- Supplemental Questions
- Which Study Abroad program are you applying for?
- What term will you be studying abroad?
- Have you confirmed your registration into your chosen study abroad program?
- Will you be studying at The Hebrew University of Jerusalem in Israel?
- Why do you want to study abroad in Israel? Please consider academic, career, and personal objectives and include any additional information you feel is pertinent. (Max. 500 words)
- Please list your proposed study abroad coursework (to the best of your knowledge at this time).
- If you have traveled abroad before, please briefly describe your experience. If you do not have previous international experience, please indicate "not applicable". (Max. 100 words)
- LETTER OF REFERENCE: Please provide the name and e-mail of a UCLA faculty member who has taught one or more of your academic courses.
- Show 3 more