H. Pike Oliver Scholarship in Public Affairs
The H. Pike Oliver Scholarship in Public Affairs will support underrepresented students with an interest in addressing complex cross disciplinary issues related to urban and regional development.
Must be a current Public Affairs major. Continuing and incoming Transfer Students are eligible to apply.
Demonstrate financial need based on FAFSA and UCLA Financial Aid Office
Transfer, CA Dream Act, and Visa students are eligible.
*Priority will be given to new applicants, but past awardees are welcome to apply.
*In some cases, final award amounts may be adjusted for indirect costs and/or taxes. Awards may also affect the students’ financial aid packages. In all cases, students who are awarded are strongly encouraged to discuss possible financial aid impact with UCLA Financial Aid Office.
- up to $2000
- Supplemental Questions
- Please indicate which Luskin undergraduate program you are pursuing
- Indicate your intended degree candidacy term (i.e. the quarter you plan to complete all degree requirements).
- a. Select your intended degree candidacy term.
- b. If you selected “Other” write your intended degree candidacy term in the space below.
- What are your career and/or graduate/professional school aspirations? How will the public affairs major enhance your career and future goals, especially as they relate to urban and regional development. (Your response should be 300-500 words.)