Donald Lipshutz Scholarship
This Scholarship was created in memory of Donald Lipschutz, who graduated from UCLA with honors.
Department of Economics:
- You must be officially declared as an Economics or a Business Economics MAJOR (or you must have completed the prep for one of these MAJORS and indicate that you will apply to the major by the scholarship application deadline).
- You must be a full-time UCLA student for the entire academic year.
- Award recipients are required to write a thank you.
- Bios of the award recipients will be shown on the Department of Economics Scholarship Website.
- Scholarship awards are only for the current academic year. Receiving a scholarship one year does not guarantee a scholarship award the following year.
- The scholarship funds will pay out to each recipient in Winter and Spring quarters.
- U.S. Citizens and International Students are eligible to apply. However, International students may not apply for financial need based scholarships.
Undergraduates officially in the Business Economics major
Academic merit or Demonstrated Financial need (FAFSA/DREAM)
If you have any questions regarding the scholarship criteria, please contact the Department of Economics through MyUCLA via the Message Center.
- Supplemental Questions
- Which Department of Economics Scholarships are you applying to?
- Describe your major and career goals, and indicate why you qualify for this particular scholarship in the Department of Economics.
- I am officially declared as a Business Economics or Economics major. Please select an option below.
- I confirm that I will be a full-time student for the entire academic year in which I am applying for a scholarship. Please select option below.
- Please upload a PDF copy of your most recent UCLA Degree Audit Report (DAR).
- Please upload a PDF file of your current resume.
- Show 1 more