Jim and Dorothy Carlson Undergraduate Benefit Scholarship
The JIm and Dorothy Carlson Undergraduate Benefit Scholarship, with preference to students from Sacramento, provides scholarship support to undergraduates in the UCLA College of Letters and Science.
- Amount Varies -- renewable; notification by March 22
- Supplemental Questions
- Sacramento Background
- Are you from, or have you lived in, Sacramento?
- What is the nature of your relationship to Sacramento, your experience of it and your hopes for it?
- Are you enrolled or planning to enroll in the UCLA College of Letters and Science this coming academic year?
- Have you filed the FAFSA or Dream Act Application?
- What are your current academic activities, plans and goals? How would this scholarship help you academically?
- LETTER OF REFERENCE: Please provide the name and email of someone (not a peer or family member) who will provide a letter of reference on your behalf. Be sure to obtain permission from your recommender before submitting their name and email address. Your recommender will automatically receive a link prompting them to upload the recommendation via the UCLA Scholarship Portal.
- Please provide the best cell phone number (nine digits with no dashes, spaces or parentheses) for the UCLA Center for Scholarships and Scholar Enrichment to contact you regarding your scholarship if necessary.
- Show 1 more