Acacia Fraternity Endowed Scholarship
With preference to children or grandchildren of Acacia Fraternity members or Freemasons, or to undergraduates who themselves are Freemasons or Acacia Fraternity members, the Acacia Fraternity Endowed Scholarship was established in 2012 to support meritorious UCLA undergraduates. Applicants must upload a letter from the appropriate Acacia Fraternity chapter or Masonic Lodge as proof of one’s own or a close family member’s association.
- $5,000; renewable; notification by May 24
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload a letter from the appropriate Acacia Fraternity chapter or Masonic Lodge or another suitable document as proof of one's own or a parent or grandparent’s association with Acacia Fraternity or the Freemasons.
- How would the Acacia Fraternity Endowed Scholarship help you achieve your goals? Describe the major you plan to pursue at UCLA, as well as your activities and interests. (The essay will represent a sample of your writing.)
- Please upload a current resume.
- Please write a 150-word bio in third person that summarizes your your relationship to Acacia Fraternity and/or the Freemasons and includes a brief statement of your intended major/minor and current career goals.
- LETTER OF REFERENCE: Please provide the name and email of someone (not a peer or family member) who will provide a letter of reference on your behalf. Be sure to obtain permission from your recommender before submitting their name and email address. Your recommender will automatically receive a link prompting them to upload the recommendation via the UCLA Scholarship Portal.
- Please provide the best cell phone number (nine digits with no dashes, spaces or parentheses) for the UCLA Center for Scholarships and Scholar Enrichment to contact you regarding your scholarship if necessary.
- Show 1 more