Wilson Teacher - Preparation Scholars Program
The Wilson Teacher-Preparation Scholars Program was established in 1998 to provide annual financial support to UCLA students trying to complete a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree while participating in rigorous Math-Ed and Science-Ed teacher-preparation programs.
- Minimum $5,000 -- renewable; notification by May 24
- Supplemental Questions
- Preparing to Teach Math and/or Science?
- Are you working toward eventually completing a Bachelor's and a Master's degree while participating in a rigorous Math-Ed or Science-Ed teacher-preparation program?
- In which rigorous Math-Ed or Science-Ed teacher-preparation program are you participating? (Choose all that apply.)
- What is your plan and expected timeline for completing your rigorous Math-Ed or Science-Ed teacher-preparation program?
- What is the nature of your commitment to teaching and how have you demonstrated that so far? What are your goals as an educator and how do you plan to accomplish those?
- Please upload a current resume that focuses on your commitment to education.
- Please write a 150-word bio in third person that summarizes your key interests and experiences in teaching and includes a brief statement of your current career goals.
- LETTER OF REFERENCE: Please provide the name and email of someone who can speak to your commitment to teaching, such as a UCLA or community college instructor, counselor or administrator, and who will provide a letter of reference on your behalf. Be sure to obtain permission from your recommender before submitting their name and email address. Your recommender will automatically receive a link prompting them to upload the recommendation via the UCLA Scholarship Portal.
- Please provide the best cell phone number (nine digits with no dashes, spaces or parentheses) for the UCLA Center for Scholarships and Scholar Enrichment to contact you regarding your scholarship if necessary.
- Show 1 more