Will Rogers Memorial Scholarship
The Will Rogers Memorial Scholarship was established in 1939 by the Will Rogers Memorial Commission to provide scholarships to:
- Students with disabilities attending UCLA;
- Students with demonstrated need working toward a career educating, training, and/or rehabilitating children with disabilities;
- Employ medical or other treatment for any UCLA student with a disability.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you currently registered with the Center for Accessible Education?
- Please describe how your request is related to your disability and educational pursuits.