Llewellyn Eugene "Gene" Dudley Centennial Scholarship
The Llewellyn Eugene “Gene” Dudley Centennial Scholarship was established in July 2018, in honor of Gene Dudley ’67, to support scholarships for undergraduate students with studies in the UCLA Luskin School of Public Affairs. Current Public Affairs majors and incoming transfer students admitted to the major may apply.
- Must be a current Public Affairs major. Continuing and incoming Transfer Students are eligible to apply.
- Demonstrate financial need based on FAFSA and UCLA Financial Aid Office
- Transfer, CA Dream Act, and Visa students are eligible.
- Priority will be given to new applicants, but past awardees are welcome to apply.
- In some cases, final award amounts may be adjusted for indirect costs and/or taxes. Awards may also affect the students’ financial aid packages. In all cases, students who are awarded are strongly encouraged to discuss possible financial aid impact with UCLA Financial Aid Office.
- Supplemental Questions
- Continuing students: What is your Public Affairs major GPA?
- Incoming transfer students only: What is your cumulative GPA as of Spring 2021?
- Tell us about your professional aspirations, intellectual interests, and personal experiences as they relate to your major in Public Affairs.
- Provide a list of three references. Continuing students: It is preferred that at least one be a Public Affairs faculty member.
- Reference Email Address
- Reference Name
- Reference Title