Shell Family Centennial Scholarship
The Shell Family Centennial Scholarship was established in 2019 to support undergraduate students in the Luskin School of Public Affairs that have declared the Public Affairs major and have demonstrated financial need. Students admitted into the Public Affairs major, including incoming transfer students, may apply.
- Must be a current Public Affairs major. Continuing and incoming Transfer Students are eligible to apply.
- Demonstrate financial need based on FAFSA and UCLA Financial Aid Office
- Transfer, CA Dream Act, and Visa students are eligible.
- Up to $6,000
- Priority will be given to new applicants, but past awardees are welcome to apply.
- In some cases, final award amounts may be adjusted for indirect costs and/or taxes. Awards may also affect the students’ financial aid packages. In all cases, students who are awarded are strongly encouraged to discuss possible financial aid impact with UCLA Financial Aid Office.
- up to $6000
- Supplemental Questions
- Continuing students: What is your Public Affairs major GPA?
- Incoming transfer students only: What is your cumulative GPA as of Spring 2023?
- Tell us how previous coursework, professional and community experiences, intellectual interests, and/or personal experiences help you define what it means to be a Public Affairs major. (Your response should be 300-500 words)
- Provide a list of three references. Continuing students: It is preferred that at least one be a Public Affairs faculty member.
- Reference Email Address
- Reference Name
- Reference Title